Junior Developer (PHP or Magento)33rd Republic
APP DEVELOPERRealBlackLove.com LLC
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Data Analytics InternFearless Media
MCA final year students welcome to apply for Internship on testing ( manual and automation )Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd
App/Website DeveloperMoi Inc
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Drupal Developer Summer Internship - HousePouch.comHousePouch LLC
Software Engineer InternBookmark This
177 Bovet Rd
San Mateo, CA
Posted: June 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionC9 provides data services and analytic applications that optimize revenue performance across the entire Revenue Supply Chain. We provide multiple products, including Active Pipeline, Active Forecast, and Active Insights, allowing customers to manage their sales pipeline using dashboards, query builders, and forecasts. C9 is utilizing a proprietary versioned-database system that is unique in the industry, going beyond Cloud BI.
For more information, please visit www.c9inc.com
For consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to add your resume, start date, # of hours/week, phone # and best time to reach you. Note that we do not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
Responsibilities• Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
• Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
• Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
• Determine system performance standards.
• Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
* Strong academic credentials, solid understanding of Java software development, and take personable responsibility on testing the code you write
* Be enthusiastic about learning new technologies and skills
* Must be capable of managing your time well and working collaboratively
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
* Experience developing object-oriented code in Java
* Experience developing software for deployment on Linux/Unix
* Experience working with back-end databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL), using SQL
* Substantial software design and development project work, preferably including web-application as well as server-side development
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Previous experience in software development - work projects, internships, summer jobs, etc.