Front-End Development InternXperii
Full-Stack Developer InternshipXperii
Computing, Math and Data Sciences Intern (Undergraduate / Masters / PhD)Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Cloud-based archiving solutions provider looking for extra helpRQ Partners, Inc.
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Web DevelopmentHeal 4 Real
WordPress Guru Needed - Super Creative Web Design ProjectsKristina Derby Consulting
Software/Firmware Engineer InternBookmark This
Titanium Falcon Inc
560 S Winchester Blvd
San Jose, CA
Posted: April 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a Firmware Engineer Intern you will become a contributor on a development team responsible for wearable technology for Titanium Falcon Inc. on a multi-discipline team, you will be involved on the development of new wearable smart device from idea to product. Specific responsibilities will be associated with the design, development, maintenance, testing, and quality and performance assurance of firmware.
Titanium Falcon Inc. is a start-up enterprise that focuses on bridging the gap between wearable technology and mobile gaming. This essentially means enabling motion/ gesture controls for the mobile and casual gaming segment thereby enhancing the player experience while being user friendly at the same time.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
Requirements- Pursuing Master's degree or PhD degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field
- Strong knowledge of Software & Firmware Engineering principles
- Strong C programming skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Project experience with real-time embedded systems
- Project experience with Android and IOS BLE communication plus
- High initiative
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Analytic ability to research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions