Technical Support Unpaid InternDigital Turbine
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Intern Associate Software Engineer - Part timeMaple Vue Staffing
Software InternMaple Vue Staffing
Computer InternFligel Image Apparel
iOS App Development Summer InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Software Engineering Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Spring-Summer Intern Needed Today! Website DesignerOur Community is Our Land
Sr.net developer Jobs for OPTS,CPT'S,GC'S and CitizensBookmark This
Blue Cloud Techs
2015 Lincoln Highway, Suite 180
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Cloud Techs was established by a group of professionals with a proven track record in IT Services and Consulting. The cumulative experience of the promoters and the core leadership team at Blue Cloud Techs stands at a staggering 300+ man-years of sheer industry expertise, domain understanding and an unmatched track record when it comes to delivering the goods on time, on budget, and with the added flavor of innovation, time after time.
Responsibilities• Candidate should be analytical and must have exposure to the Object Oriented Programming techniques
• Knowledge of ASP.Net 3.5, C#.Net, HTML, Java script, CSS, SQL Server 2008, AJAX and TFS
• Experience with.NET Remoting and .NET Web Services
• Working experienced with Visual Studio .NET 2010 IDE.
• Experience on UI design
• Clarity on SDLC
• Should be able to work in an interactive, agile environment with deliverables based on defined milestones
• Self-motivated and should be able to work both independently and in conjunction with team members and product groups. Enthusiasm and flexibility to work on a variety of projects are necessary, as well as the ability to rapidly acquire new domain familiarity.
• Exhibits strong ability to work well under time constraints with compromising quality of the output
Requirements• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
• Should understand and be able to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable and efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with company specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills (listening, speaking and able to write clear and easy-to-understand specs) to effectively interact with team members and business users.
• Strong knowledge and work experience in .Net technologies