WordPress DeveloperPlum Society
Field Service Engineer – CDSEM (Critical Defect Scanning Electron Microscope)Advantest America
State Personnel Department HRMS Intern- Governor's Summer InternIndiana State Personnel Department
Database Programmer, Website Developer and Mobile Application DeveloperNatural Ways Farm
(((*FAST PACE INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
IT Intern, Web DeveloperTemple of Grace Faith Center
Teaching programming and software to young kidsBookmark This
Intellectual Kids Club
Posted: February 25 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an enrichment program providing a diverse multidisciplinary program. We provide summer camp and after school classes to preschools and elementary schools in New York City.
Responsibilities* Teach young kids as old as 4 coding.
* Create a lesson plan.
* Teach kids as young as 7 to create e-books with PowerPoint and KeyNote.
* Engage kids to your teaching and share your enthusiasm with the class.
Requirements* Knowledge of basic programming.
* Experience with Scratch or Minecraft code.
* Experience teaching kids highly desirable.
* Proficient with PowerPoint and KeyNote.
* Patient and very enthusiastic with all kids.
* Reliable and professional.
* 2 letters of recommendation from your recent College professors.
* Good great average and over 3.0 on your major coursework