Summer Programmer Internship (virtual)Elle Investments
IT/Computer Systems InternBoodsKapper
SEEKING INTERN FOR SEO ON PUBLIC SERVICE PROSTATE CANCER WEBSITEMedical Instructional Media
Web Developer InternshipLIFARS
Software DeveloperCenterPoint Energy
Snapscore trainer bloggerSnapscore Trainer
Web Development intern (remote)LPB Media
Intern Sales RepresentativeTata Consulting Services
Teaching programming and software to young kidsBookmark This
Intellectual Kids Club
Posted: February 25 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an enrichment program providing a diverse multidisciplinary program. We provide summer camp and after school classes to preschools and elementary schools in New York City.
Responsibilities* Teach young kids as old as 4 coding.
* Create a lesson plan.
* Teach kids as young as 7 to create e-books with PowerPoint and KeyNote.
* Engage kids to your teaching and share your enthusiasm with the class.
Requirements* Knowledge of basic programming.
* Experience with Scratch or Minecraft code.
* Experience teaching kids highly desirable.
* Proficient with PowerPoint and KeyNote.
* Patient and very enthusiastic with all kids.
* Reliable and professional.
* 2 letters of recommendation from your recent College professors.
* Good great average and over 3.0 on your major coursework