Internet of Things App Developer ContributorAdMobilize
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Graphic DesignerThe Indie Creative Network
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Software Developer Internship for a fast growing technology startup.White Code Labs
Software Development Internship.White Code Labs
Join our startup SmartMadre.comsmartmadre.com
Software Developer InternWhite Code Labs
Technical Assistant Mission Techies Program (Intern)Bookmark This
Mission Economic Development Agency
2301 Mission Street, Unit 203
San Francisco, CA
Posted: January 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn this free 12-week training program, participants learn IT essentials of hardware, software, networking and coding, plus how to provide tech support to low-income families.
Graduates of the program receive a $500 stipend, job-readiness training, professional skills, ongoing placement, retention services, college prep and knowledge of how to enroll in post-secondary education.
This program is a vital entry point for low- and moderate-income young adults to access San Francisco’s technology sector, which experienced 57% growth over the last three years.
The technical assistant will support program coordinator in helping Mission Techies students learn IT essentials skills as well as supporting program operations in the tech support side.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a part-time Technical Assistant (10-15 hours per week) to provide tech support and computer repair support to our Mission Techies Program Tech Shop
Working under the supervision of the Mission Techies Program Coordinator selected intern will perform the following:
• Reports directly to Mission Techies Program Coordinator
• Provides tech support to low income families with their computers
• Learns how to diagnose, maintain and install new operating systems and computer applications
• Provides updates, removes viruses and keeps operating systems in running conditions
• Completes trouble tickets from Computer Instructors and daily logs
• Provides detailed reporting of updates and computers
• Maintains inventory of computers in good working condition
• Manage electronic documentation for computers
• Refurbishes donated computers (if any)
• Keep Plaza Adelante Tech Center clean according to public regulations
18 - 24 years old
Enrolled in IT School, college or post secondary education
• Responsible, punctual and friendly
• Extensive knowledge of computers (PC, Windows 7 and MacOSX) and Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Bilingual (Spanish)
• Must be able to comfortably lift up to 20-30 pounds
This is a paid internship ($500 for three months).
Send your resume or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leonardo Sosa, Mission Techies Program Coordinator @ 415.282.3334 ext 105.