Programming InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Computer InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Software Engineering / Computer Science InternBrogan Group
Web Development Summer Internships!Express Consulting Group, Inc.
Software Engineering Summer Internship - Full stackGulukul, Inc.
Technical Assistant dev/MissionBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
Posted: April 14 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a best practice, diverse young adults technology training program that teaches young adults ages 16-24, technology skills in in hardware, coding and critical skills.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a part-time Technical Assistant (10-15 hours per week) to provide tech support and computer repair support to our dev/Mission tech shop
Working under the supervision of the dev/Mission executive director selected intern will perform the following:
• Reports directly to dev/Mission executive director
• Provides tech support to low income families with their computers
• Learns how to diagnose, maintain and install new operating systems and computer applications
• Provides updates, removes viruses and keeps operating systems in running conditions
• Completes trouble tickets from Computer Instructors and daily logs
• Provides detailed reporting of updates and computers
• Maintains inventory of computers in good working condition
• Manage electronic documentation for computers
• Refurbishes donated computers (if any)
• Keep dev/Mission technology center clean according to public regulations
RequirementsSF or Bay Area Resident
18 - 24 years old
Enrolled in IT School, college or post secondary education
• Responsible, punctual and friendly
• Extensive knowledge of computers (PC, Windows 7 and MacOSX) and Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Bilingual (Spanish)
• Must be able to comfortably lift up to 20-30 pounds
This is an unpaid internship).
Send your resume or cover letter to Leonardo Sosa, CEO @ firstname.lastname@example.org