(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Software Developer Internship for a fast growing technology startup.White Code Labs
Software Development Internship.White Code Labs
Join our startup SmartMadre.comsmartmadre.com
Software Developer InternWhite Code Labs
WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER NEEDED ASAP FOR A REAL ESTATE COMPANY IN SFPrinceton Real Estate
IT InternDigital Turbine
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
UI / UX Design InternBookmark This
2700 Caheunga Blvd E Suite 1207
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInvite2watch is a platform for unreleased films that creates a new path to film distribution. Talented filmmaker's ultimate goal is to have their product seen on the big screen or a major network. The daunting task to secure distribution is filled with unfavorable odds and political opinion. Due to affordable technology, decreased production cost and numerous viewing outlets, more films than ever are being created and competing for buyers’ attention. Our mission is to give filmmakers a platform to develop, optimize and scale their online marketing efforts.
We offer a dynamic work environment, a talented team of smart creatives that thrive on innovation, collaboration and delivering awesome results.
This is an all-hands-on-deck work environment where your ideas are valued, where contributions are expected and motivation comes from challenge and growth. The team is made up of self-starters, fast-paced critical thinkers and problem solvers who aren’t afraid to take initiative. We’re not in the business of hand holding or micromanagement – we’re in the business of designing, creating and delivering amazing work. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get hands on web and/or mobile development experience at a startup in Los Angeles!
We are currently seeking a UI/UX Design Intern to work with our team of product owners and developers. As an intern, you’ll be assisting with design development, proof of concepts and creating user experiences. The ideal candidate will be deadline driven with an ability to accommodate multiple stakeholders to understand and document their needs. The ability to create UI wireframes is desired, as is the flexibility needed to move from an idea to the whiteboard to creative execution in short-order. The candidate will get the ability to experience first-hand assisting in execution of proper user stories/group testing. The candidate must be able to work responsibly with moderate supervision. A sense of ownership and personal responsibility will be needed in order to be successful.
Our goal with this internship program is to find incredible team members to join us and help us take Invite2watch to the next level. If you excel during your internship period, we will extend a full-time job offer with benefits!
Working for a promising startup is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Unlimited Paid Vacation - Take vacation whenever you need it -- we don't count days
• A fully stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
• Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
• The room and tools you need to create and succeed
Responsibilities• A portfolio that includes professional work or self-started personal projects for which you had complete creative control. It could be an app, website, blog, etc. but it should be something where you were able to realize your vision.
• Background or coursework in interactive design and graphic design fundamentals
• Excellent knowledge in the related designing tools (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch is preferred)
• Well-versed in visual and interactive design principles
• Push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) problems
• Understanding of the user experience design process
• Ability to perform duties independently with moderate supervision
Requirements• Design Mockups
• Research, design, and prototype new user experiences.
• User Flows
• Wire Frames
• Navigation Maps
• Collaborate in a team working environment to conceptualize and design UI/UX
• Responsiveness Web Design
• Other Design Elements as Required