SEO for ecommerce apparel brandtoo pretty
Hiring Summer Interns for Technology CampsSTEM4Kids
Spring Intern Needed Website Dev./ LMS Site -Support StudentOur Community is Our Land
Spring Intern Needed Website Dev./ LMS Site -Support Low Income StudentOur Community is Our Land
Android DeveloperHopUp, LLC
Node JS Developer (Backend / Server)HopUp, LLC
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Software InternMaple Vue Staffing
UNIX (X,LAMP) PROGRAMMERBookmark This
10640 Scripps Ranch Boulevard
San Diego, CA
Posted: November 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a programming intern:
You will have the opportunity to learn and enhance our existing code and makie enhancements that will be used by all of our clients for browser solutions, mobile solutions, traditional windows and mac applications and a hosted web portal service.
ResponsibilitiesPREFERRED PROGRAMMING SKILS.
• Design, develop, document, troubleshoot and maintain applications.
• Lifeway and other portal technologies.
• Database programming: MySQL, PostgateSQL, SQL server.
• Payment Gateways.
• Licensing and product activation keys-application and server side.
• HTML, AJAX< CSS and XML a plus.
PREFERRED SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION.
• Monitor system performance and utilization
• Install, configure and document new servers and applications.
• Maintain and audit user accounts.
• Managed system security.
• Track vulnerabilities and apply appropriate patches and upgrades.
• Respond to user requests.
Senior programming personal exist to support you in this endeavor.