Internet of Things App Developer ContributorAdMobilize
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Graphic DesignerThe Indie Creative Network
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Software Developer Internship for a fast growing technology startup.White Code Labs
Software Development Internship.White Code Labs
Join our startup SmartMadre.comsmartmadre.com
Software Developer InternWhite Code Labs
USER INTERFACE(UI) DEVELOPERBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPro-Tek is a 500+member team of IT professionals who enable our clients to leverage end-to-end expertise in software development. They have deep understanding of the global IT industry and a successful track record of delivering services to customers. Company offers a comprehensive range of Software products, Web services and Global staffing Model to help client’s cost effective solutions that meet their GIS needs.
We are a leading executive firm specialized in recruitment. We help our clients in procuring the right resources in design and development of software applications, maintenance of custom software, integration of packaged solutions, configuration and migration of technology infrastructure, as well as professional project management
Responsibilities- Develop code to create, update, and maintain computer web application programs/software packages
- Use Object-Oriented Programming concepts to build User Interface components that could be reused across the web application.
- Create Mobile Web solutions using technologies like CSS 3 Media Queries, Twitter BootStrap and JQUERY Mobile Framework.
- Perform systems analysis and web programming using C#, ASP.NET, JSP, JSTL, JQUERY, Jasmine and REST APIs.
- Coordinate with Business Analysts and Quality Assurance teams to ensure the developed code is meeting the requirements and is accurately transformed into working product.
- Participate in daily meetings and stand ups to provide updates and project progress to the team.
- Use debugging tools such as Firebug, Dev Tools and Fiddle to investigate/analyze the software defects and write code to fix the defects
We are looking for candidates pursuing or just graduated in the field of IT!
User interface (UI) developers combine programming, psychology and creative design to craft intuitive controls for software and hardware. The UI developer’s mission is to create an interface that behaves as users would it expect it to, facilitating a seamless and efficient user experience.
Preferred - Firebug, Fiddler, API Development