Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Intern - StartupUnited Techno Solutions, Inc.
Summer Internship in Computer Science EducationThoughtSTEM, LLC
Computer Science InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Entrepreneurial, Web Development Internship (PHP/ MySQL) during product launch preparationEnergize Technologies
Game DeveloperBuh! Gaming
Web DevelopmentModern Media Creatives
CRM / IT Developer InternsStar Mountain Capital
((( * START NEXT WEEK * ))) - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Video Game Design and Lego Robotics Children’s InstructorsBookmark This
Engineering for Kids
Posted: December 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEngineering For Kids brings science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) to preschool, elementary and middle school students in a fun and challenging way through classes, camp, clubs, and parties. We are proud to inspire children to build on their natural curiosity by teaching engineering concepts through hands-on learning. If you are interested in and have experience with video game design, computer programming or Lego Robotics and enjoy working with children, then this is a great opportunity for you. This is a part-time position with flexible hours with opportunities during after-school hours of 2-6PM and full-time during the summer months.
ResponsibilitiesManages the day-to-day operations of the classes. Sole purpose is to manage the classes. Prepares
lessons, controls inventory, handles logistics while managing assistant teachers and students
Requirements• has experience and enjoy working with children ages 4-14
• has reliable transportation
• must reside and be able to travel throughout North Atlanta
• has flexibility, excellent work ethic and be dependable
• has great organizational skills and be able to work independently
• has experience with video game design or programming
• has experience with game design software such as Multimedia Fusion 2 a plus
• has experience with Lego Mindstorm and Lego WeDo a plus
• has experience presenting to a group, facilitation or training would be a plus
• Prior experience as an educator or completing a degree in the education or engineering field is also a plus
• pass a background check