Love...Love & LOVE Wordpress! Social Media-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Travel Start Up seeking Web Development InternsTravel Zap Inc.
Android, iOS, and Web Services developer internsPEEKaMEET
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Middleware Build Team - Summer 2017 Intern-012PCSabre
C# Development - 2017 Summer Intern-012GCSabre
Enterprise Analytics and Data Science - Summer 2017 Intern-012O9Sabre
Web Programming InternshipNrdFeed
Web Content AssociateBookmark This
The Angiogenesis Foundation
Posted: September 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Angiogenesis Foundation is a Cambridge, Massachusetts-based health nonprofit organization with an extraordinary mission: to improve global health using diet, lifestyle, and medicines based on angiogenesis. Since 1994, the Foundation has been transforming the medical landscape with game-changing therapies for cancer, vision loss, and wound healing. In 2016, the Foundation is recruiting a team to build out its global approach to disease fighting, prevention, and wellness through diet.
The Web Content Associate position provides an opportunity to develop relevant skills in web content design, creation and editing while keeping the Foundation’s websites up to date. Projects will be determined on an ongoing basis by the Programs Department based on experience and current needs.
Responsibilities• Maintain and update existing websites, including adding content, audio, and implementing translations using the Foundation’s content management systems
• Review the Foundation’s websites on a regular basis to find and fix broken links, remove or revise outdated pages, and add any pages that are needed
• Work with the Programs Department to create custom landing pages and other web pages as needed
• Upload publications into downloadable digital form on the web
• Provide key metrics and statistics for websites including number of visitors and downloads
• Version animations and videos for publication Foundation’s YouTube channel
• Maintain secure site SSL Certificate Renewal across multiple domains
• Database MySQL Administration
• Search engine optimization
• Maintain PayPal interface with payment sites for donations and registrations
• Back-end Web Updates
• Security experience a plus
RequirementsCandidates for this role will be expected to possess the following experience and
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Equivalent Training and Work Related Experience
• Knowledge of MySQL and PHP
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premier), a plus