Web Wiki DevelopmentWenlin Institute, Inc. SPC
Computer Science InternshipOcatasi
code wizard neededBelly Food Style
IT/Computer Systems InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Junior Java/Linux EngineerSitecues
Are you nerdy? Come spend your summer with Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in Financeiam
Web Designer (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Web Design & SEO Intern - Paid Part-TimeBookmark This
Terracotta New York
333 N. Canal Street
Posted: November 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Terracotta New York
Terracotta New York, LLC (www.terracottanewyork.com) is a start-up retail company that designs, manufactures, and distributes menswear-inspired accessories for women. Our brand seeks to encourage individuality and promote confidence by bringing the long-standing tradition of simplicity and pattern in menswear to luxury accessories for women. The Company was founded in April 2012 by two women who were former investment banking colleagues.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short letter of interest.
We are looking for smart and enthusiastic interns who are eager to learn about fashion, technology, and other facets of a start-up company. This internship is ideal for students seeking real-world experience – an opportunity to work closely with Terracotta’s executive team on business development, strategic planning and web design.
Details & Compensation:
• Start date and hours: Looking to hire an intern for immediate start and one who can commit ~10 hours of work per week; Must be based in Chicago and available to work on-site at Downtown location (Chicago 60606) on Fridays for most weeks
• Compensation: ~$12 an hour
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities may include:
• Maintenance and web publishing duties mostly consisting of website design, graphic updates, HTML coding and text changes (primarily through Shopify)
• Evaluation of web analytics in order to maximize website exposure (SEO)
• Ability to create design solutions that meet consumer needs and reflect brand message
• Passionate about web design and willingness to learn about the fashion industry
• Knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization)
• Driven, entrepreneurial self-starter
• Attention to detail with ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of web technologies, primarily HTML preferred
• Basic understanding of design (i.e., working knowledge of Photoshop, and Illustrator)