Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
IT Intern, Web DeveloperTemple of Grace Faith Center
Web Developer InternEhomie New York Inc.
Web Developer InternshipLIFARS
Digital Media InternshipStudio Gallery
Web Developer Intern - SpringVisit Seattle
Web DesignMintPrint LLC
Web Developer Intern Immediate HireBookmark This
111 John St. Suite 420
New York, NY
Posted: August 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFresh Digital Group, a mobile agency based in New York, NY, is looking for awesome, intelligent individuals that are interested in the digital world and are intrigued by the mobile revolution, i.e. apps, mobile web, rich media, user experience, social media, etc. and how it all fits together. We want self-starters and future thinkers. You understand the “big picture” of media platforms, brands, publishers, agencies, etc, and why they are important in mobile. Fresh Digital Group is a rapidly expanding startup agency that focuses on mobile strategy and we are looking for talent that is ready to expand their knowledge and help us grow. In this fast-paced environment, you will wear many hats, and need to be able to scale--not just grow--but scale in your understanding of what matters to our business related to creativity, strategy, media & development related to mobile. This is a mobile developer internship, meant to be fully hands-on, with a highly accelerated learning curve, huge growth potential and a strong possibility of full-time position upon completion of internship.
The responsibilities of this position are only the basic functions and requirements. When working with us you may be asked to complete many tasks that you are unfamiliar with. We work in a REALLY fast-paced and results-driven environment and we need someone who is fully aware of what needs to be prioritized. That being said, these are great positions to expand your knowledge, build your global network and be a part of an amazing team.
*** Please specify in your email which term you are applying to: Spring 2016/ Summer 2016/ Fall 2016.
Responsibilities-participate in developing for various projects on web
-learn mobile and app development enthusiastically
-assist in determining project estimates and drafting bids
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers within the organization
- Assist & work closely with the creative and development teams in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Assist in managing projects from both client-side and internally.
- An in-depth understanding of company capabilities and services and effective communication of all offerings to clients
- Reports to the senior staff and leadership, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and email reports on a daily & weekly basis
Requirements- College degree (completed or in progress) in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Knowledge of PHP, HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, jQuery
- Knowledge of GIT, Sass, MySQL is a plus
- Have an understanding of web standards and web browser capabilities and ability to create cross-browser and cross-platform compliant pages.
- Facebook and other social media integration
- Experience developing, building, deploying, and debugging web applications
- Understand backend development
- Passion and interest in Digital, Social and Mobile Media
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, efficient work ethic, and ability to synthesize excessive market data on a daily basis
Preferred - MySQL, SASS