Internet of Things App Developer ContributorAdMobilize
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Graphic DesignerThe Indie Creative Network
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Software Developer Internship for a fast growing technology startup.White Code Labs
Software Development Internship.White Code Labs
Join our startup SmartMadre.comsmartmadre.com
Software Developer InternWhite Code Labs
Web Developer Jobs for OPTS,CPT'S,GC'S and CitizensBookmark This
Blue Cloud Techs
2015 Lincoln Highway, Suite 180
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Cloud Techs was established by a group of professionals with a proven track record in IT Services and Consulting. The cumulative experience of the promoters and the core leadership team at Blue Cloud Techs stands at a staggering 300+ man-years of sheer industry expertise, domain understanding and an unmatched track record when it comes to delivering the goods on time, on budget, and with the added flavor of innovation, time after time.
ResponsibilitiesWe are searching for outstanding web developers to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools for progressive online activism and community building. Our web developers work closely with our project managers, strategists and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position.
* Designing, developing, testing, and maintaining web applications utilizing ASP.NET/C#.
* Developing software technical documentation, including requirements specifications, design documents, and test plans.
* Coding, testing, and debugging web content in .NET/C#, CSS, and JQuery.
* Monitoring websites, web-based applications, and other programs and databases, in order to identify process and programming inefficiencies; recommending improvements.
* Assisting the Web Team in developing and implementing a strategy for both new development and search engine optimization, as well as working with end users to gather information and user requirements to create specification.
RequirementsCreate and execute SQL Queries to verify data and troubleshoot issues.
* Support the Advertising Department in updating and optimizing content for online deployment.
* Be responsible for the development, testing, debugging, documentation, and implementation of new programs/technologies, as well as for making changes to existing programs/technologies to ensure continued, high-quality web solutions and best practices that meet the primary marketing goals of the organization.
* Be proficient in the designing, development, and implementation of web applications.
* Find, diagnose, and fix Website problems, including broken links (both internal and external), typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies in environments hosted on Windows Server platforms.
Candidate must be knowledgeable in Web Services, WCF, ASMX, and REST, XML, and XSLT.
* Candidate needs strong skills in a variety of Web development languages, primarily, Microsoft .NET/C#.
* Candidate should be familiar with Google Analytics event tracking, campaigns, and custom filtering.