Summer 2017 Web Design / Graphic Design InternNiagara Foundation
Application Development InternHuman Solutions of North America
Computer Science Intern - housing providedSusan B Anthony Birthplace Museum
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
(((*FAST PACED - INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Internet of Things App Developer ContributorAdMobilize
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Graphic DesignerThe Indie Creative Network
Web DevelopmentBookmark This
4939 Calloway Drive Suite 104
Posted: March 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEducation within a college and/or university no longer guarantees you a good job. The job market is more competitive now than it has ever been. Family Reunion offers a genuine internship experience that will not only prepare you for today's job market, but will transform you into an asset for any company YOU choose to work for. Classes pertaining to your major are no substitute for a real world experience. This internship does not consist of merely typical thankless and menial work, but provides a true hands-on experience through direction and personal management. Having this intern experience can put you at the top of the list among job candidates.
Responsibilities• Participate in website redesign and content review.
• Website layout and interface creation and implementation, including graphics creation (banners, titles, buttons, etc.)
• Edit and update existing website content.
• Coordinate content updates and uploads to the websites.
• Review and provide regular statistical and analytical reports of website traffic.
• Integrate Blog applications and Social Networking functions into the websites and/or work with them in a stand-alone environment.
• Keyword review and analysis.
• Ad banner creation.
• Cross browser testing and troubleshooting.
• Work as a team with other interns to assure office communication and organization.
• Complete long-term projects assigned by hierarchy.