Event - Backend Development Internshipnoel.events
Event - Front End Development Internshipnoel.events
Front-End Development InternXperii
Full-Stack Developer InternshipXperii
Computing, Math and Data Sciences Intern (Undergraduate / Masters / PhD)Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Cloud-based archiving solutions provider looking for extra helpRQ Partners, Inc.
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Web DevelopmentHeal 4 Real
Web DevelopmentBookmark This
TDM Business Toole Suite
Posted: October 18 2016
Company Location: Loganville, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTDM is currently seeking a dynamic web development intern to join our team. The intern will work on a redesigning company website and web applications. This internship will provide an opportunity for hands on experience and knowledge in state of the art, continuous integration web development using modern tools and techniques.
As a web development intern, you will participate as a member of a multi-discipline design team to support redesigning of company website and planning and developing large-scale web applications. You will be responsible for creating, edit and development of website layout and content.
Internships with TDM are hands-on, resume-building, unpaid academic experiences for academic credit to qualified college junior, senior, and graduate students.
Responsibilities• Enrolled in a college or university and have completed at least two years in software development or related four-year degree program
• Fundamental understanding of modern web development
For more information, visit us at www.tdmtoolesuite.com and click on "Career Opportunities."
Requirements• Completed their freshman year of undergraduate studies
• Proficiency with a server side language like PHP and SQL databases.
• Knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL
• Experience in Wordpress development is also important.
• Have a strong planning and organization skills
• Ability to work independently and communicate status regularly
• Familiarity with the components of a Web or client/server application development environments
• Ability to operate a personal computer using standard and/or customized software applications appropriate to assigned tasks
• Strong computer skills with extensive knowledge of MS Office tools