Travel Start Up seeking Web Development InternsTravel Zap Inc.
Android, iOS, and Web Services developer internsPEEKaMEET
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Middleware Build Team - Summer 2017 Intern-012PCSabre
C# Development - 2017 Summer Intern-012GCSabre
Enterprise Analytics and Data Science - Summer 2017 Intern-012O9Sabre
Web Programming InternshipNrdFeed
Credit Risk InternshipColony Brands
Web Development InternBookmark This
3100 E. Kemper Rd.
Posted: April 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOrganized Living is a growing, family company that makes quality storage and organization products for the home. We sell through independent dealers across the United States and Canada that serve the Single Family Residential and Commercial Residential markets. We provide our customers with a premium brand experience through exceptional products, training, and support.
As our web development intern, you will support the goals and priorities of Organized Living through work on our website. You will work closely with our Web Manager and developers, participating in the full development cycle alongside our team.
Responsibilities• Build custom web pages within Sitefinity CMS
• Work closely with the Web Manager and other developers on web development projects
• Test and QA web development projects
• Participate in other web development projects as able
• Must have coursework in web development
• Ability to work independently, exercise initiative, and accomplish tasks without continuous supervision.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Other duties as assigned.