Software Developer InternWhite Code Labs
WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER NEEDED ASAP FOR A REAL ESTATE COMPANY IN SFPrinceton Real Estate
IT InternDigital Turbine
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Web Design/Development InternM3 Advisory Group
Wordpress Web Developer InternADITL Digital
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
WordPress DeveloperPlum Society
Web Development InternBookmark This
3100 E. Kemper Rd.
Posted: April 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOrganized Living is a growing, family company that makes quality storage and organization products for the home. We sell through independent dealers across the United States and Canada that serve the Single Family Residential and Commercial Residential markets. We provide our customers with a premium brand experience through exceptional products, training, and support.
As our web development intern, you will support the goals and priorities of Organized Living through work on our website. You will work closely with our Web Manager and developers, participating in the full development cycle alongside our team.
Responsibilities• Build custom web pages within Sitefinity CMS
• Work closely with the Web Manager and other developers on web development projects
• Test and QA web development projects
• Participate in other web development projects as able
• Must have coursework in web development
• Ability to work independently, exercise initiative, and accomplish tasks without continuous supervision.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Other duties as assigned.