Looking for an App DeveloperWillywash
Java/Big Data DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
Web Wiki DevelopmentWenlin Institute, Inc. SPC
Computer Science InternshipOcatasi
code wizard neededBelly Food Style
IT/Computer Systems InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Junior Java/Linux EngineerSitecues
Are you nerdy? Come spend your summer with Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Web Development InternBookmark This
New York Minute Magazine
Posted: November 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNOTE: this internship is unpaid, but we offer academic credit to all interns. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
New York Minute Magazine is a rapidly growing online startup, with a virtual office. At NYMM, we know that life can be busy, so we strive to provide our readers with a daily dose of useful and enjoyable entertainment that can be read in a ‘New York Minute’. Visit our website http://www.newyorkminutemag.com/) to learn more!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Our motto is “Your Story Starts Here”, because we are passionate about helping interns in their road to success. Still a newbie in your field? No problem. We’ll help you get to where you want to go.
- We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment! Our positions are perfect for current students.
- We have a completely virtual office, so you can work from ANYWHERE and there’s no commute!
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day, and by casual Friday we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 pm on a Tuesday.
- We are very serious about having fun. No bores allowed! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones!)
- Participating in the development and launch of our new website
- Help to improve the design and functionality of the website
- Maintain and update the website as needed
- Assist with technical issues on WordPress
- Front-end and Back-end work on website
RequirementsABOUT THE POSITION:
As a startup, we’re always looking to enhance our website and this could be a great experience for anyone looking to put their technical skills to work. As a Web Development Intern, you will help us showcase our great writing on an equally great, looking and functioning website. You will also assist with general website needs, as well as brainstorming on new ways to improve the website.
***Only applications with a cover letter, resume, and portfolio will be considered. Send applications to joinnymm@NewYorkMinuteMag.com***
- Knowledge of web design
- Pursuing a undergraduate or graduate degree in a related field (preferred)
- Past experience designing/developing a website (preferred)