Love...Love & LOVE Wordpress! Social Media-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Travel Start Up seeking Web Development InternsTravel Zap Inc.
Android, iOS, and Web Services developer internsPEEKaMEET
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Middleware Build Team - Summer 2017 Intern-012PCSabre
C# Development - 2017 Summer Intern-012GCSabre
Enterprise Analytics and Data Science - Summer 2017 Intern-012O9Sabre
Web Programming InternshipNrdFeed
Web Development InternshipBookmark This
DCS of New York Inc
5116 North Road
Posted: April 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDCS of New York Inc. is a web application development company located. We specialize in providing our clients with the tools they need to streamline their business.
We are searching for students who are passionate about innovation for our web development internships. You will be joining a small but exciting team with the ability to grow with us.
We support a wide range of systems in number of industries including:
1. Insurance Marketing
2. Digital Marketing and Advertising
3. Food Distribution
4. Payroll Processing
All of our interns are given opportunities to work on real life projects right alongside of our experienced developers.
Where are you located? – Our main offices are located in Canandaigua right off of Highway 332.
Can I work remotely? - Sadly no. We require all interns to be able to come into our office during office hours.
What will my hours be? – Our office hours are 9-5 Monday – Friday. Our typical internship is 20 hours/week. However, we are willing to work with your schedule.
How do I apply? - If you are interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Plan, schedule and execute coding; test and implement
- Work with CEO, CTO and other team members daily
- Provide input and ideas to help take the product to the next level
- Contribute to improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
- Develop groundbreaking business software and services
- Learn and utilize the latest in web technology
Requirements- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency.
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing.
- Understanding of the Startup Culture.
- A willingness to take initiative to learn.
- Stay up to speed on company projects and being able to contribute meaningful dialogue when needed.
Preferred - Advanced CSS, PHP, MySQLi, jQuery, jQuery UI, Twitter Bootstrap, AJAX