iOS App Development Summer InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Software Engineering Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Spring-Summer Intern Needed Today! Website DesignerOur Community is Our Land
Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Intern - StartupUnited Techno Solutions, Inc.
Summer Internship in Computer Science EducationThoughtSTEM, LLC
Computer Science InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Entrepreneurial, Web Development Internship (PHP/ MySQL) during product launch preparationEnergize Technologies
Game DeveloperBuh! Gaming
Web Programmer at Global Health Care Services Fort Lee, NJBookmark This
Global Health Care Services
2460 Lemoine Ave # 505
Fort Lee, NJ
Posted: August 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a well-established nursing agency in Northern NJ looking to broaden our internet presence. We currently have our nurses placed in positions all around NJ and NY. We work with the best hospitals in our area and the most experienced professionals in the medical field. Our focus is connecting nurses with hospitals and developing contracts between the two. An intern would be working with our manager to upgrade our website, navigate social media, and contribute to company promotion on the web. Our intern will be working in an environment where business, marketing, and computer science come together. This is a great opportunity to put knowledge of computers, internet, and technology to work and contribute productively to our company.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Responsibilities• Incorporate IT practices into business operation/ marketing
• Manage company website and social media
• Detail oriented, organized and independent worker
• Must have been enrolled for at least 2/3 years in computer science, or have had experience in the field of web programming
• Must be well versed in MS Office (Excel / Word), MS Visio, Windows
• Ability to work on projects independently
• Background in business and marketing helpful but not required
• Eagerness to learn, entrepreneurial spirit, innovative, and willingness to contribute