Love...Love & LOVE Wordpress! Social Media-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Travel Start Up seeking Web Development InternsTravel Zap Inc.
Android, iOS, and Web Services developer internsPEEKaMEET
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Middleware Build Team - Summer 2017 Intern-012PCSabre
C# Development - 2017 Summer Intern-012GCSabre
Enterprise Analytics and Data Science - Summer 2017 Intern-012O9Sabre
Web Programming InternshipNrdFeed
Web Site Design & Development Intern - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: June 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions. We have a strong focus on natural practices and prevention. Our team of teachers and healers are passionate about health, spiritual growth and well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a healthy future for our community worldwide. Our team listens and communicates with integrity. We are committed to helping others within a meaningful and safe space filled with love, joy and healing.
Our Vision is a "Universal Retreat & Healing Arts Center."
Our Mission is to create a safe space where everyone feels accepted and respected as they are. We know each person is beautiful, gifted and deserves to live a full and balanced life. Our center offers classes and services to help you succeed, with the best teachers and healers to educate and serve your growth. Our goal is to create a cycle of success for all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center."
Responsibilities• Review and evaluate existing website design and look for ways to improve it
• Create and develop new website elements using Thrive language in WordPress
• When necessary, code basic HTML and CSS by hand for use with WordPress
• Create new sitemap
• Create new and edit existing CSS files to achieve web page design goals
• Code with SEO Optimization in mind
• Have familiarity with PHP and MySQL
• Research online trends & reports
Other tasks may include:
Work in Wordpress platform with SpaRelax theme, using website coding, and redesigning, updating and maintaining site. Below are samples of what will be required. All work will be with the website intern team under marketing manager guidance.
a. Rework Navigation Bar, together with Marketing Manager
b. Optimize website resolution for various computers
c. Make website mobile friendly
d. Update homepage sidebar
e. Update Plugins
f. Reduce toggle size
g. Create blog subcategories
h. Revamp Research page
i. Update Social Media Sidebar
j. Create Universal Health Fair countdown for Homepage
k. Create/Revamp Site Map
l. Change default leaf graphic in headings
m. Other jobs may include integrating two other company domains with primary website. The website for these other domains have yet to be created. This may be part of the website intern team tasks.
Requirements• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Web Site Development/IT/Computer Science; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
• Working knowledge and experience with web design and development technology, including WordPress
• Willingness to learn new technologies, including but not limited to Thrive
• Ability to work within and build upon TTOHC brand
• Understanding of information flow, readability and interface usability design principles
• Highly organized, self-motivated, energetic and dependable team player
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take design direction
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and e-mail applications