code wizard neededBelly Food Style
IT/Computer Systems InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Junior Java/Linux EngineerSitecues
Are you nerdy? Come spend your summer with Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in Financeiam
Web Designer (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
WordPress Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
WEB SITE DESIGNER & DEVELOPER - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: December 15 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions, with a strong focus on noninvasive practices and prevention. Our team of unique health care specialists is passionate about health, growth & well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a sustainable future for the health and welfare of our community worldwide. We are building a healthy team who listens and communicates with integrity for a healthier workplace. We are committed to sustaining unity in our values, truth and compassion to help others while providing a meaningful environment filled with love, joy and healing.
OUR VISION: Our vision is a “Universal Health & Wellness Retreat Center” where individuals come:
• To begin or continue their healing process
• To engage in personal and professional growth through services, classes, workshops and support groups
• To realize their own power, and stand in it with confidence
• To feel their balance in living life with truth
• To find and keep their inner peace.
OUR MISSION: To create a safe environment where our clients, affiliates and friends of the Center feel accepted, acknowledged and appreciated as they are and where they are in their current life’s journey. Working from the understanding that each individual is uniquely beautiful, intelligent and has the divine right to achieve their fullest potential through self-expression, we create programs to meet their desired health, wellness and spiritual growth goals.
We endeavor to provide the best facilitators to develop classes and programs that educate and help humanity evolve. We host health care workshops and classes, retain professional health experts, and create a cycle of success for all by listening to the needs of our clients, patients, community and all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center".
Intern applying should be interested in web site design and development, and will conceptualize, design, manage, and develop company web site. The intern will work closely with the Marketing Manager as well as the rest of the Marketing team. The intern will be able to read and write project requirements, detailed design documents, and other project requirement documents. Ideal candidate will possess a desire to be involved with natural healing practices and education within the worldwide community.
The internship is unpaid, but an extensive amount can be taken from this experience. An internship in the web site development field is a great way to get a jump start on your career and gain tangible working knowledge. Your experience at The Tree of Health Center will enhance your résumé as well as provide a platform for launching a successful career in web site development and design. Please do not apply, if you are not committed to the hours required, and the vision of TTOHC.
• Review and evaluate existing website design and look for ways to improve it
• Create and develop new website elements
• Code basic HTML and CSS by hand for use with WordPress and familiar with PHP and MySQL
• Create new and edit existing CSS files to achieve web page design goals
• Knowledge of browser-compatibility issues
• Coding with SEO Optimization in mind
• File Management including naming conventions, folder organization and file migrations
• Organize media libraries
• Online trend research & reports
• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Web Site Development/IT/Computer Science; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
• Willingness to learn new technologies.
• Ability to work within and build upon TTOHC brand
• Understanding of information flow, readability and interface usability design principles
• Highly organized, self-motivated, energetic and dependable team player
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take design direction
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and e-mail applications
• Must be 18 years of age or older