Programming/Coding Internship for Online Clothing CompanyRevival Clothing and Historica Clothiers
Junior/ Fresher Java Trainee - Desire to learn IT CandidatesDragon Upskills
Java developerR2 Data Vision Inc.
Looking for an App DeveloperWillywash
Java/Big Data DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
Web Wiki DevelopmentWenlin Institute, Inc. SPC
Computer Science InternshipOcatasi
code wizard neededBelly Food Style
Web UI DeveloperBookmark This
395 Page Mill
Palo Alto, CA
Posted: October 29 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are Jurispect-a legal intelligence platform startup. We are trying to bring about a paradigm shift in how legal data from various sources are curated, intelligently analyzed, and visualized. We also provide a collaboration and workflow platforms for legal teams and analysts.
We are using a number of modern (cutting-edge) opensource technologies to achieve our vision. We are looking for interns that are familiar with modern web technologies such as NodeJS, AngularJS, and various templating/layout platforms such as Jade. A relatively good command of backend (server-side) systems is also helpful.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be joining an exciting and smart startup team where the daily requirements are being creative, fun, and hard-working. You will be programming on a web application that will be accessed and used by thousands of users. You are going to be challenged to push the borders of complex and responsive UI development.
- Server-side development (Java, Ruby, Scala, NodeJS)
Nice to have's
- Familiarity with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Familiarity with a Relational Databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostGres)
- Some scripting languages (Python, Perl, Nix-shells)
- Familiarity with distributed systems
- Familiarity with the Cloud deployment (AWS, Rackspace, Google Cloud, Azure)
- General understanding of MVC or the MEAN architecture