After School Instructors Or Camp Assist NeededYoung Genius Corp
Intern Associate Software Engineer - Part timeMaple Vue Staffing
Software InternMaple Vue Staffing
IT/Computer Systems InternBoodsKapper
Web Developer InternshipLIFARS
Software DeveloperCenterPoint Energy
Snapscore trainer bloggerSnapscore Trainer
Web Development intern (remote)LPB Media
Webmaster InternBookmark This
New York Minute Magazine
Posted: November 18 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNOTE: this internship is unpaid, but we offer academic credit to all interns. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
New York Minute Magazine is a rapidly growing online startup, with a virtual office. At NYMM, we know that life can be busy, so we strive to provide our readers with a daily dose of useful and enjoyable entertainment that can be read in a ‘New York Minute’. Visit our website http://www.newyorkminutemag.com/) to learn more!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Our motto is “Your Story Starts Here”, because we are passionate about helping interns in their road to success. Still a newbie in your field? No problem. We’ll help you get to where you want to go.
- We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment! Our positions are perfect for current students.
- We have a completely virtual office, so you can work from ANYWHERE and there’s no commute!
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day, and by casual Friday we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 pm on a Tuesday.
- We are very serious about having fun. No bores allowed! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones!)
- Manage the NYMM website and oversee its ongoing development efforts on a
- Ensure strong maximization and functionality throughout the website
- Responsible for all aspects of the NYMM website including operations, coding, testing, routine maintenance and troubleshooting.
RequirementsABOUT THE POSITION:
Are you astute, super tech savvy, and practical? Are you extremely proficient in Wordpress? Are you interested in helping to manage and enhance NYMM’s website? If so, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a webmaster intern to join the Web Development & Design Team.
Only applications with a cover letter, resume, and portfolio will be considered. Send applications to joinnymm@NewYorkMinuteMag.com
- Extremely proficient in Wordpress
- Knowledge of C++, SQL, HTML and CSS, CMS, code to render, content management systems and/or site administration tools