Virtual Software Engineer InternOpen Learning Exchange, Inc.
Senior Front-End Developer (Internship to Job)Seller Bailout
Global Tools InternMarkem-Imaje
Data Science InternFront Rush
Music Technology and Software Creator757 Media
Web Developer Unpaid InternshipMNM Couture
Web Design and DevelopmentGADI Enterprises
Webmaster Volunteer: Exchange for Life Coach CertificationBookmark This
Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics, LLC
5209 York Road
Posted: November 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBehavioral Health and Leadership Dynamics, LLC (BHLD) is an online training institute providing accredited certification in life coaching and health and wellness. We have Volunteer Positions along with Internships available year round in Business Administration, Social Media/Marketing, Webmaster and Project Management.
The Volunteer/ Intern would need to be experienced with WordPress web design and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). These applicants are required to have excellent computer skills, good written and verbal communication skills, and sound judgement. The Volunteer/Intern would need to commute to our office location, although occasionally some work may be completed virtually. Margaret McCraw, Ph.D., MBA, LCSW-C, Founder of BHLD, is the direct supervisor of the Volunteers/Interns.
Flexible hours -- day-time Monday through Friday
While this is a non-paid position, the Volunteer/Intern may be offered the opportunity to take accredited certification training in exchange for hours worked at BHLD.
Our certification training programs include:
- Life Coaching
- Relationship Consulting
- Corporate Life Coaching
Volunteers will have the opportunity to develop and/or expand upon their administrative and business skills. This experience will enhance creativity.
Responsibilities• Web design
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Stay current software and hardware that can improve success of company website
• Maintain company websites – content and graphics
• Locate and debug website issues
• Plan for future changes to company websites
• Maintain lists and databases
• Optimize content for school directory web site
• Contact organizations about BHLD services
• Create spreadsheets and forms as needed
• Upload videos about the school to YouTube
Requirements• Proven experience webmaster experience using WordPress
• Search Engine Optimization
• Excellent computer skills, specifically in web services, HTML, web design, social media campaigns, and search engine optimization
• Pleasant personality
• Ability to learn new software programs
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to take direction
• Willingness to suggest enhancements to current protocol
• Detail oriented and perceptive
• Self-sufficient worker
• Innovative and problem solving capabilities
• Collaborative individual
• Ability to handle multiple priorities while demonstrating flexibility
• Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills