Money And College Credit on Meaningful workSkull Media LLC
Graphic DesignerThe Indie Creative Network
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
WEB SITE DESIGNER & DEVELOPER - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Website Design and CodingVM Enterprises
Web Developer InternBeansAgency
Paid Web Development Internship- Downtown San DiegoFidelitas Development
Event - Backend Development Internshipnoel.events
Website Developer / DesignerBookmark This
Select Capital Funding Inc
Posted: June 13 2016
Company Location: Dania Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSelect Capital Funding has private lending products offer advantages that are not usually available at commercial banks, mortgage companies and other traditional lenders.
Under the supervision of the President of Select Capital Funding the ideal candidate is primarily responsible for our company website, ongoing website development and maintenance, including additions and enhancements to their open source content management systems.
• Work with a team to create and maintain modern, compelling and cutting-edge web sites and applications.
• Tester -- verify that the functionality aligns with the requirements plans, and goals established throughout the project. Confirm the design; user experience architecture and features work according to plan. This includes but not limited to:
o Cross browser testing
o Troubleshooting modules such as contact forms and shopping carts
o Mobile testing
• Content Implementation
• Maintain SEO
o Maintain social media
o Set up Google analytics and configure into websites.
o Page creation from SEO staff sitemap
o Implementing Information Architecture
Responsibilities• Work alongside the President researching the best solutions for new and current projects:
• WordPress (custom themes & plugins)
• HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, MySQL
• Web Development & Web Design
• SEO optimization
• Web Content Creation
Any additional Technical or Design background a plus
• On the spot troubleshooting for issues that need immediate attention for our clients
• Client phone / email / in person meetings
• Eye for design. The ability to:
o Design logos and Landing Pages
o Build or configure web designs in Photoshop
o Design newsletters
• Entry level experience in the development, maintenance, and administration of Magneto/WordPress modules and sites.
• Efficient In Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
• Strong communication skills for assisting clients with code implementation on their sites
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail.
• Applicant must have their own software