- Internships /
- Computer Science /
- Website Development: Fun Health & Wellness Startup/ Event with TEDxLA
IT/Computer Systems InternBoodsKapper
SEEKING INTERN FOR SEO ON PUBLIC SERVICE PROSTATE CANCER WEBSITEMedical Instructional Media
Web Developer InternshipLIFARS
Software DeveloperCenterPoint Energy
Software Engineering / Computer Science InternBrogan Group
Web Development intern (remote)LPB Media
Intern Sales RepresentativeTata Consulting Services
artist assistant / painter helperArtist Management
Website Development: Fun Health & Wellness Startup/ Event with TEDxLABookmark This
Posted: July 06 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT US: Recess Remix is an epic day of fun and games for adults aimed to inspire healthy living, foster community and support children's causes. For every Recess Remix event we also host a day of play for children in need.
Studies have shown that play not only boosts performance and productivity in adults, but it reshapes the brain by forming new neural pathways. This means play has the power to actually make us smarter. Our goal is to inspire people to lead happier and healthier lives. And to have more FUN in the process.
LAUNCH EVENT: Recess Remix is partnering with TEDxLA for our launch event to be held next spring.
Your Role: We are seeking someone with web development skills and experience to build out simple website. Open to various platforms- Wordpress or Squarespace preferred.
* Web development: incorporating content and copy into visually aesthetic, modern, and user-friendly website
* Fully integrated site with social media accounts
* Ideally SEO optimized
Company based in LA. Accepting both remote and local applicants.
RequirementsRequirements: This individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced startup environment while quickly shifting gears to support as needed. Seeking a hard-worker who is willing to do whatever it takes.
Other requirements include:
* A high level of attention to detail and organization
* Excellent communication skills
* Creative and Flexible
* High energy and self-motivated
* Ability to work independently
* Proven experience building web sites
Looking for someone to start immediately.
What You’ll Gain:
Through this experience you will gain direct hands-on experience in helping to build a lifestyle brand and launch event.
* Excellent opportunity to start from the ground level and contribute to growing and launching a brand
* The opportunity to build your portfolio