Junior Developer (PHP or Magento)33rd Republic
APP DEVELOPERRealBlackLove.com LLC
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Data Analytics InternFearless Media
MCA final year students welcome to apply for Internship on testing ( manual and automation )Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd
App/Website DeveloperMoi Inc
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Drupal Developer Summer Internship - HousePouch.comHousePouch LLC
Web/Software Developer Internship/ContractBookmark This
8181 Commerce Park Dr. Suite 700
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrandNex.com is one of the largest factory suppliers of promotional items. We custom imprint on a variety of promotional products such as custom wristbands, lanyards, buttons, tattoos, stickers, t-shirts. We are headquartered in Houston, TX and have been in business since 2005.
BrandNex.com, is seeking talented part-time and full-time Software Developer interns who are talented at problem solving and passionate about software and web development.
We’re looking to add a junior member to the team who is able to implement front end designs for websites, develop client side and/or server side functionality for mobile ecommerce, and test developed features. We are looking for self motivated individuals to complete tasks while learning from experienced industry professionals with many years of programming and web development experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in an established and the rapidly growing ecommerce & manufacturing company, learning valuable skills from industry professionals while developing your skills to grow into talented web and software developers. Demonstrating promising work ethic will quickly result in part time or full time paid positions.
We encourage the following majors to apply: Computer Science, Web Development, Software Development, Management, Entrepreneurship, Business, and Information Technology.
- Create functional websites with server side programming for dynamic ecommerce and other projects
- Create and implement robust test plans and QA practices to ensure quality delivery of final features
- Work with senior developers to design and architect systems required to solve business needs
Please Submit: (Please e-mail the following to: email@example.com)
- Link to your online portfolio or links to sample projects (either codebase or working samples online)
- E-mail’s subject line: “Web Developer Internship”
COLLEGE GRADUATES WITH LESS THAN 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WELCOME TO APPLY.
RequirementsIdeal candidates must posses the following:
- Minimum 2 years experience in HTML and CSS website development
- Experience with responsive layouts and designs
- Experience and working knowledge of git/subversion for code repository and version control
- Meticulous work ethic and organization
- Strong problem solving skills, with an ability to operate independently
These following are skills that are beneficial for successful selection:
- Experience with server side programming and frameworks:
PHP, Apache, Ruby on Rails, Python, Django, NodeJS
- Experience with PHP Frameworks such as CakePHP and CodeIgniter
- Experience with database programming:
MySQL, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB or CouchDB
- Experience with Linux based servers
- Ability to create test plans
- Experience with unit testing and unit test suites an asset
- Understanding of software development life cycles, notably the Agile Development Development model
Preferred - MySQL, PHP, Python, Apache, Test Planning, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, Node.js, Unit Testing, Django, Software Development Life Cycle, CakePHP, Redis, A/B testing, Memcached, Agile Web Development, CouchDB