Spring-Summer Intern Needed Today! Website DesignerOur Community is Our Land
Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Intern - StartupUnited Techno Solutions, Inc.
Summer Internship in Computer Science EducationThoughtSTEM, LLC
Computer Science InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Entrepreneurial, Web Development Internship (PHP/ MySQL) during product launch preparationEnergize Technologies
Game DeveloperBuh! Gaming
Web DevelopmentModern Media Creatives
CRM / IT Developer InternsStar Mountain Capital
Websphere Admin/Engineer Jobs for OPTS,CPT'S,GC'S and CitizensBookmark This
Blue Cloud Techs
2015 Lincoln Highway, Suite 180
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Cloud Techs was established by a group of professionals with a proven track record in IT Services and Consulting. The cumulative experience of the promoters and the core leadership team at Blue Cloud Techs stands at a staggering 300+ man-years of sheer industry expertise, domain understanding and an unmatched track record when it comes to delivering the goods on time, on budget, and with the added flavor of innovation, time after time.
Responsibilities• Support 1000+ WAS 6.1/8.0 servers.
• Installation, maintenance and administration on Linux and Windows servers 24x7 (requires On-Call rotations)
• Supporting WebSphere, Linux Operating System, Web server (IHS/Apache)
• Applying patches, installing software, managing file systems, monitoring performance o troubleshooting alerts from monitoring system for system error conditions (Servlet Error, Web Server timeout, system down, disk full, CPU busy, memory full, etc.) o Servicing incident tickets / request submitted by developers and application
• Requires On-Call rotations
RequirementsLevel 2 describe the architectural concepts related to application Server.
Install and configure Application Server and HTTP Server.
Explain the basic concepts of the Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition 1.4
Assemble and install server-side Java enterprise applications
Use Application Server administrative tools to configure and manage enterprise applications
Knowledge on security for server-side application resources
Configure and deploy enterprise applications
View performance information about server and application components
Use problem determination tools and log files to troubleshoot problems
Monitoring using simple command and scripts.
• In-depth troubleshooting of WebSphere
• Working experience in Linux System Administration.
• Automating tasks using a scripting language (ksh, perl etc).
• Analyzing performance issues (Using Tivoli Performance Viewer or Resource Analyzer).
• Customer interface experience (managing expectations; negotiating compromise solutions).
• Experience with load-balancers and redirectors (e.g. Cisco ACE/CSM/GSS)
• Experience Required:
• 5 years of experience with WAS administration.
• Supporting WebSphere Application Server in a production environment.
• Supporting a network of at least 100 systems 24x7.
• Experience managing the escalation of cross- functional problems with multiple vendors.
• Leadership experience of a team or of an implementation