code wizard neededBelly Food Style
IT/Computer Systems InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Junior Java/Linux EngineerSitecues
Are you nerdy? Come spend your summer with Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in Financeiam
Web Designer (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
WordPress Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Wordpress Web DeveloperBookmark This
Tourbillon Alliance Partners
Posted: September 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have websites to develop. You need Wordpress experience to qualify for this internship.
Tourbillon Alliance Partners (www.tourbillonalliance.com) develops Quick Impact, High Return websites and mobile applications for nonprofits and small businesses. Through our Mobile Apps for Charity division (www.mobileappsforcharity.com) we give these to nonprofit organizations at no cost.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic individual that has experience in both Wordpress web design and graphic design to continue to develop WordPress websites. Gain relevant experience in both web design and graphic design while working with a dynamic team with our rapidly growing company. The ideal intern will be enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. The intern will perform his/her responsibilities in an ethical manner consistent to Tourbillon Alliance Partner’s mission, vision, and values.
You’ll be coming in on the ground floor and get the virtual, inside view of what a multi-million dollar start up looks like. If you are looking for a great place to GAIN EXCELLENT WORK EXPERIENCE, while also helping an amazing team of motivated professionals excel in the world of small business, come join us at Tourbillon Alliance Partners!
• Work with WordPress to help develop and modify our companies website and build websites for select nonprofit organizations.
• Assist in the creation of web-ready graphics, landing pages, and email blasts
• Collaborate with other interns for innovative ideas and produce design solutions that are consistent with the aesthetic quality, functionality, interface and layout, visual/graphic standards, and look and feel of our brand
This internship allows great opportunity for every intern to gain beneficial work and learning experience. Each intern will be placed with a member of our senior management team, because at Tourbillon, we value team building and mentorship. Through this process, interns will improve their skills and knowledge to enhance their resume and be able to market their skills as a freelancer. Upon completion of the internship, those who displayed excellent work and capabilities will receive a superior letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything created by the intern (that is not confidential) will go into their professional portfolio. Our team is committed to the success of each of our interns; therefore, they are given the chance to receive guidance in exploring their professional goals throughout the course of the internship if they wish. This opportunity will give every individual the experience and confidence to lead a path to success in their future career goals.
INTERNSHIP LOCATION & TIME:
This is a virtual internship! Interns will work from home or any location that has an Internet connection and interns can start immediately! Generally our internships are 10 hours a week for 15 weeks. We can be flexible if that is needed. Our internships run all year long so you can start whenever you desire.
Internship is unpaid but the experience and opportunity is priceless. Candidates may receive school credit upon request.
• WordPress knowledge / experience is required.
• Knowledge / experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, HTML and CSS is strongly suggested.
• Ability to learn new software packages when necessary
• Background of graphic design or experience in related field such as interactive media design and production, information design and delivery and interface design
• Proficiency with all common technology tools including email, MS office, Internet, and also a willingness to learn new user-friendly software
• Able to respond to emails in a quick and efficient time period
• Excellent conceptual, graphic design and typography skills
• Self-motivated, passion for graphic designing and marketing industry, and detail-oriented
• Good communication and interpersonal skill
• Able to work independently while still being a team player
• Efficient time management skills and able to attend weekly phone meetings
• Punctual, reliable, and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
Interested candidates must submit ALL of the following to apply:
* At least one of the following: a portfolio, link to a website, or individual work samples