Construction Management AssistantBookmark This
411 west 14th
New York, NY
DescriptionAs an Assistant applicant you will be responsible for general support. An Ideal candidate will have experience with filing and data entry. Computer skills are required in Word, Excel, and Outlook. The nature of the job requires excellent organization skills and the ability to independently prioritize a high volume workload. Applicants must be comfortable working in an exciting and challenging environment while taking initiative for ongoing duties. Previous experience in a design/construction firm is preferred, as you will be dealing with subcontractors and suppliers. We are looking for someone wishing to gain experience in the construction/development field.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Maintain insurance records for all subcontractors for numerous projects
- Develop and maintain database of all key contacts
- Schedule meetings, organize and mantain Outlook calenders
- Support the Executive Project Manager with appoinment/meeting schedulee, travel arrangements, expense reports, and errands as needed.
-Answer and screen incoming calls in a professional manner, obtaining complete and accurate information and follow through on message delivery; assist caller whenever possible
-Maintain electronic/hard copy files system