Habitat for Humanity of Wake County: Summer of Service - A Brush With KindnessHabitat for Humanity of Wake County
Habitat for Humanity of Wake County: Summer of Service - DeConstructionHabitat for Humanity of Wake County
Habitat for Humanity of Wake County: Summer of Service - ConstructionHabitat for Humanity of Wake County
Construction Site SupervisorChaffee County Habitat for Humanity
Construction ManagementBookmark This
6274 28th ST
East Grand Rapids, MI
· Research quality control, testing and installations of existing and new construction projects.
· Working with management, attorneys and other engineers to solve existing problems.
· Writing reports, briefs, summarize findings.
· Assist with and perform any duties as needed per the company’s management team.
· Engaging with our other major business segments: self storage, moving, asphalting, painting, construction.
Requirements· Well developed organization skills with a solid orientation to detail
· A self-starter with a strong desire to learn
· Must enjoy working with teams in different sectors
· Good written and verbal skills
· Must have own transportation
· Certification is helpful but not required
· Currently Junior or Senior college student