Construction Project RepresentativeBookmark This
360 Fairfield Avenue, suite 200
DescriptionVASE Management is currently seeking an individual for an internship position to support our Construction Management Division. The position will require a minimum of 15 hours per week.
Responsibilities• Review city, state, housing and private websites for construction work opportunities.
• Assist Construction Manager and President with administration tasks and time management.
• Track invoices, account receivables, account payable and work submittals.
• Advertise work opportunities on VASEConstruction.com, Social Media sites, and E-newsletter.
• Promote construction services to potential clients and follow up with leads, prospect and proposals.
• Assist contractors and subscribers to register and upload business documents on VASE website.
• Attend job meetings
• Promote Contractor Networking Meetings and Training.
Requirements• Interest in working in the construction industry.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of Web and social media.
• Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience.
• Skills in initiating innovative ideas and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.