Carpentry Student InternIowa Department of Transportation
Fund raising for Children education and health programs for communities sustainability -Kenya agendaDaos Children centre
Property Management Summer Intern (New York City)Equity Residential
Paid Commercial Roofing Estimator InternshipBurns & Scalo Roofing
Exhibit Fabrication InternMinnesota Children's Museum
Construction Estimator from ConnecticutBookmark This
360 Fairfield Avenue
DescriptionVASE Management is currently seeking an individual for an internship position to support our Construction Management Division. The position will require a minimum of 10 hours per week.
Responsibilities• Review city, state, housing and private websites for construction work opportunities.
• Assist Construction Manager with estimating
• Assistance in tracking invoices, account receivables, account payable and work submittals.
• Attend job meetings
• Promote Contractor Networking Meetings and Training.
Requirements• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of take-off software.
• Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience.