Project Manager / Sales InternCapital Carpet & Flooring
Concrete and Masonry Company estimating and project managementPrecision Concrete
Fund raising for Children education and health programs for communities sustainability -Kenya agendaDaos Children centre
Paid Commercial Roofing Estimator InternshipBurns & Scalo Roofing
Social Media & Community Management InternNations Renovations
Entry-Level Sales Rep, Construction Northern CABookmark This
4856 El Camino Real
Los Altos, CA
DescriptionOur client is involved in the commercial construction industry and has seen very steady growth with a company value at $52 million in sales last year.
With an excellent training program, you will not be cold calling
They are looking for eager college grads who know the territory and are looking for an entry level opportunity with chance for advancement.
- Willingness to travel Monday-Friday, and be on the road daily to cover customer base.
- Base Salary $Mid 30’s - this is set up so that a person should realistically make another $5,000+ or so in commissions, plus another couple thousand in bonuses
- $200/month cell phone allowance, excellent benefits
- Sales Rep is given a Ford F-150 truck to use with all business expenses covered (gas and insurance and repairs)
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume as a Word attachment to Julie@hallmarkpersonnel.com
Interviews are being scheduled this week!
Requirements- Sales ability/interest; customer relations skills; a good drive/motivation to succeed; hands-on/fix-it type of mentality with exposure to any kind of construction work a plus, but not necessary; and just an outgoing, customer-friendly personality. Any involvement with sports is good, as those folks normally have good discipline, motivation, and a competitive personality.
- 0-5 years of experience.
- MUST HAVE BS/BA.
- MUST BE able to successfully pass a background check, DMV check and drug test