Construction EstimatorBCI National
Canvasser (With a Potential to Become Field Supervisor and Participate in Profit Sharing)ATJ's Home Improvement
Occupational/Safety InternTS Safety Solutions
Marketing InternAccession Distribution Training and Staffing
IT/Computer Systems InternAccession Distribution Training and Staffing
Human Resources InternBookmark This
CGT Paving and Maintenance Services Llc.
2820 Lawndale dr. Suite 206
DescriptionWe are a small asphalt paving company in Greensboro, North Carolina. We are looking for an intern to help with developing a Human Resources department for our start up. This internship is for approximately 20-30 hours a week and could very well lead to a paid position within our company.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills