Sales & Estimating - Construction InternshipAlpha Insulation & Waterproofing
Buildings and Grounds InternshipFarm & Wilderness Foundation
Eco building internYoung Women's IDEA
Natural Building InternshipCommunity Rebuilds
Estimating / Project Managments / DraftingHarry J. Kloeppel & Associates, Inc
Construction InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Marketing InternUprising Builders, LLC
Handyman / maintenance -for small realty company.school term furnished housing rentals and discountspedraza realty inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
94th Street Construction
330 West 38th Street, Suite 701
New York, NY
Posted: March 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWork in small construction firm who specializes in hotels, restaurants and residences; our office is located in Midtown Manhattan blocks from Penn Station.
Work on marketing and business development with architects and designers.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills