Maintenance & Facilities InternshipElmwood Park Zoo
Construction Management - Architectural Internship - Cisse Contracting Services LLCCISSE CONTRACTING SERVICES LLC
Administrative SupportPerry Internationally, LLC dba/ Allstates Contractors /A Beautiful U Hair Salon
Project Coordinator for Construction CompanyNSP Enterprises, Inc.
Residential Construction InternChaffee County Habitat for Humanity
Construction Project Management Intern -CAD Project Mgmt experienceModern Recycled Spaces
Construction Project Management Intern CAD experienceBookmark This
Modern Recycled Spaces
1800 E State Street
Posted: February 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Modern Recycled Spaces, a cutting edge commercial real estate development firm, is seeking an intern to help us with marketing, leasing, content and creative production for on line and hard copy ad campaigns, handouts, blasts and social media in-bound and out-bound traffic generation to our various projects.
Report directly to the Director Of Construction .
-assist in creating and editing images, graphics, ads and floor plans for marketing and leasing documents
-assist with SCOPE/BID/BUY projects for our projects development
-track bids and costs with unit pricing to get better deals to negotiate with subs
(sales background will be helpful, plus you will get firsthand experience with our company!)
- all around PM assignments to help DOC with mutil projects of active worksites
(experience with Salesforce and Excel a plus)
-must be comfortable with mini CAD and EXCEL )
- self starters a plus !
-be flexible to provide support and assistance as needed to different departments
-interest in interior design is a huge plus!
- have a passion for adaptive reuse of old mill buildings and the start-up community !
- "Do what you love .............. Love w(here) you do it !"
- be smart, creative and fast!
- ability to work 10-24 hours a week during normal business hours at our office near Hamilton Train Station and Grounds for Sculpture.
Please reply via the post only and be specific in your availability for now and in the future (school year and after, for example, if applicable)
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or other related courses.
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - AutoCAD, CAD, Construction Drawings, Microsoft Applications, Construction Administration, Project Administration
Preferred - Construction Documents