Planning & Construction InternshipBookmark This
Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
345 E. Superior St
Posted: May 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (RIC) is dedicated to providing the highest-quality patient care with the best outcomes through integrated research, scientific discovery and education.
To Advance Human Ability™ — to be the leading source of science-driven breakthroughs in Human Ability™
A intern will work directly with our Director of Planning & Construction on both our current facility as well as our brand new state of the art hospital being built across the street from our current location. Estimated projections for the new hospital are occupancy in Early 2017.
We are open to either 1 full time or 2 part time interns per semester including summer.
ResponsibilitiesDuties will include but are not limited to:
• maintaining job files and correspondence
• ordering and sending drawings
• tracking documentation
• validating insurance and changing orders
• coordinating and organizing large teams
• organizing project meetings and work management
• electronically archiving
• preparing various writing products such as: schedules, grant charts, scopes of work, bid tabulations, etc
RequirementsUnderstanding and proficiency in learning databases
Proficiency in Microsoft office products
Ability to commit to a regular schedule