Sales & Estimating - Construction InternshipAlpha Insulation & Waterproofing
Buildings and Grounds InternshipFarm & Wilderness Foundation
Eco building internYoung Women's IDEA
Civil Engineer - Technical Sales Area INTERNMConsulting
Natural Building InternshipCommunity Rebuilds
Estimating / Project Managments / DraftingHarry J. Kloeppel & Associates, Inc
Construction InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Marketing InternUprising Builders, LLC
Interior Finishout Construction Firm - InternshipBookmark This
Kenmark Architectural Products
9865 Chartwell Drive
Posted: June 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
A little about you
You are a self-starter with positive attitude and a fanatical need to act with urgency. You have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. You are energetic and enthusiastic with a natural desire to help people. You have a desire to learn, are Internet savvy and have good math skills.
A lot about the Internship
As a Kenmark Intern, you will participate in a 15-week (internship 20 hours per week) that will expose you to many facets of our business, including project estimating, budgeting and construction project management. Interns may start in January, May or September.
• Maintain Product Knowledge database; including MSDS, Technical Data Sheets, Installation Guides, CSI 3-Part Specification and other product specific information.
• Assist Estimators in preparing proposals; prepare architect and contractor submittals.
• Assist Project Managers with production schedules, vendor and trade project coordination.
Educational Growth Opportunities
• Attend Pre-Construction Meetings; develop detailed understanding of commercial project management resource scheduling and budgeting.
• Join Vice President, Pre-Construction Services in client meetings; gaining insight into project manager concerns.
Skills and Abilities
• Highly personable, skilled at interacting in team environment
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to prioritize activities with the biggest impact and focus time/effort accordingly
• Creative problem solver, thorough and tenacious, determined to find answers
• Comfortable handling tedious daily tasks as well as applying your creativity to special projects
• Excellent organizational skills. Passionate about getting things done quickly and accurately
Fit with Core Values
• Be authentic, open, honest and accountable
• Have passion for the work
• Act with a sense of urgency and transparency while being considerate of others
Kenmark offers a highly competitive wage and benefits package, including health insurance, paid time off, TollTag coverage, and bonus potential
Founded in 1983, Kenmark has a rich tradition of bringing breakthrough interior architectural products to market. Today, the Kenmark offering includes acoustical and architectural panels, electronic shades and daylight harvesting systems, wall panel and protection systems. The sophisticated nature of our products, performance specifications and required manufactures certifications is driving the rapid growth of our interior finish out construction business.
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com