Sales & Estimating - Construction InternshipAlpha Insulation & Waterproofing
Buildings and Grounds InternshipFarm & Wilderness Foundation
Eco building internYoung Women's IDEA
Natural Building InternshipCommunity Rebuilds
Estimating / Project Managments / DraftingHarry J. Kloeppel & Associates, Inc
Construction InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Handyman / maintenance -for small realty company.school term furnished housing rentals and discountspedraza realty inc.
Handyman / maintenance -school term furnished housing rentals and discounts. don't pay in summerspedraza realty inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Uprising Builders, LLC
Posted: August 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUprising Builders, LLC is a Woman Owned Home Improvement company located in Maryland. Although we specialize in high-end custom design, we also do renovation, additions and kitchens and bathrooms.
Our website has recently gone through a complete redesign. There we'll need a Marketing Intern to help us creating a social media presence and conduct online marketing efforts. This means, researching into what other successful Home Improvement companies are doing that works. We also have a database of local residents and will need the Marketing Intern to make phone calls to inquire about their needs for home improvement services on their home.
The Marketing Intern must be a is a quick learner and be able to work on his or her own. No experience is required but the Marketing Intern must be a self-starter, have creative ideas and a background in marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Create marketing materials to be mailed neighborhoods with current Work Projects.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events (if applicable) to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Must have a positive attitude.
Requirements- Pursuing an Associates or Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess experience in social media marketing and article writing.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Construction, Social Media, Attraction Marketing, Company Newsletters, Email Campaigning
Preferred - Social Media Blogging, Adobe Design Programs, Email Newsletter Design, Phone Etiquette, Cold Calling Experience, Customer Contact