Construction Project Management Intern -CAD Project Mgmt experienceModern Recycled Spaces
Construction Project Management Assistant for Fairfield and New Haven County ProjectsVASE Construction
Construction InternHabitat for Humanity of Madison & Clark Counties
Operations Intern at Kech ConstructionJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Summer Mission Intern - Construction CoordinatorAlabama Rural Ministry
Sales & Estimating - Construction InternshipAlpha Insulation & Waterproofing
Buildings and Grounds InternshipFarm & Wilderness Foundation
Marketing InternBookmark This
Accession Distribution Training and Staffing
658 Hutchinson Pkwy
Posted: March 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAccession Distribution Training & Staffing is a non-profit logistics warehousing company that trains in Green Jobs for veterans, at risk youth, single parents, juvenile delinquents, and re-entry to civilian workforce.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.