Agency and Administrative Support InternBookmark This
71 Union Ave.
Posted: 651 days ago
DescriptionInterns assist in our Agency throughout its five programs. They learn about and general social service, Medicaid, as well as allied and gain essential office skills in a fast-paced, small and unique organization. Working with the Administrative Assistant, the intern will gain valuable experience through their interdisciplinary responsibilities that will carry into their career, regardless or professional setting. Candidates should have an interest in social services and/or administration and should be currently enrolled or recent graduates of an AA/BA college program in social sciences, humanities, or related fields.
Responsibilities1. Manage agency incoming phone calls.
2. Balance schedule book and daily appointments.
3. Fax, Shred, Copy, Collate, and/or File away folders/paperwork in appropriate areas.
4. Help maintain office organization and cleanliness.
5. Do general mailings: Create and print labels, Stuff envelopes, and Place stamps
6. Personnel file completions.
7. Process Medicaid documentation.
8. General Support for the Administrative Assistant.
RequirementsInternship requires flexible hours between Mondays to Friday, 9AM-5:30PM. This position requires a minimum of 24hours a week and meets requirements for academic credit in the majority of college internship/externship programs. We accept candidates for the fall, winter, spring, and summer semesters.
This internship position is offering a $500 stipend for students who will dedicate a substantial amount of time at the office performing the responsibilities listed in the description below.
Please contact Stephanie @ 201-372-9600 ext.27 for more information.