InternInternational Alliance Associates
Image Consultant + Business Owner In Search of an Executive AssistantFashion Stylist's Executive Assistant
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Dating Truth
Graphic Design InternThe Dating Truth
Native American Student Internship in Data, GIS and AnalyticsBig Water Consulting
Agency and Administrative Support InternBookmark This
71 Union Ave.
DescriptionInterns assist in our Agency throughout its five programs. They learn about and general social service, Medicaid, as well as allied and gain essential office skills in a fast-paced, small and unique organization. Working with the Administrative Assistant, the intern will gain valuable experience through their interdisciplinary responsibilities that will carry into their career, regardless or professional setting. Candidates should have an interest in social services and/or administration and should be currently enrolled or recent graduates of an AA/BA college program in social sciences, humanities, or related fields.
Responsibilities1. Manage agency incoming phone calls.
2. Balance schedule book and daily appointments.
3. Fax, Shred, Copy, Collate, and/or File away folders/paperwork in appropriate areas.
4. Help maintain office organization and cleanliness.
5. Do general mailings: Create and print labels, Stuff envelopes, and Place stamps
6. Personnel file completions.
7. Process Medicaid documentation.
8. General Support for the Administrative Assistant.