NYC Art Co. Seeks Best FALL Art Consulting InternnAscent Art New York
Business Development / Sales Internwww.titandata.com
Female college student seeking part time, as a Social Media Star & Blogger for It Girl ConsultingNyc It Girl Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternLe Monde Management
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
TechXact Group Corporation
7300 Calhoun Place
DescriptionTechXact is the global leader of optimizing data centers and delivering state-of-the-art mission-critical sites and facilities through its expert driven data center services and solutions whose core-competency remains in designing, developing, implementing, and supporting robust, reliable, fully redundant, highly secured, highly available, and highly scalable Data Center and Infrastructure Solutions with the lowest cost of ownership possible.
TechXact has been developing and providing cutting-edge solutions through decades of accumulated expertise and in-depth experience across platforms, industries and varied terrains. TechXact leads its campaigns from its Americas, European, MEA and Asian presence and its tens of channel partners, resellers, associates, and affiliates worldwide.
TechXact is actively seeks, qualifies and joins with prospective partners in different industries and territories to expedite the advancement of its mottos into heavy industries, auto, real estate, telecommunication, education homeland security, aviation, banking and finance, health care, hospitality, insurance, law enforcement, manufacturing, military, public safety, retail, and travel & tourism with industry-specific calibration.
Being deeply associated and incorporated with the varied cultural and social norms, TechXact competently offers wide range of state-of-the-art solutions and services that are technically fit and culturally correct! Putting to use its extensive R&D resources and educational knowledgebase TechXact is a worldwide pioneer of bringing global latest trends and resources blended together with the full comprehension of the local codes and norms and the internationally prevailing factors, provides all-in-one local solution bundles delivered and maintained at the doorsteps of the ultimate client.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Additional office duties
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Willingness to learn, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Possess creativity, flexibility, and growth potential
- Excellent communication skills, able to work in teams