Paid Entrepreneur InternshipOink Group, Inc
Business development / mangement internship in MexicoPricewaterhouseCoopres
Marketing InternMillennial Creative, a division of Vidit Inc
Communications InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Sales & Marketing Identity Protection & Legal ShieldLegal Shield
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
ACTSol and Associates
DescriptionACTSol (Avinash Consulting & Turnkey Solutions) & Associates started in the year 2012, is a Indian company engaged into providing Management Consulting & Turnkey Solutions to SME businesses across the globe. The business verticals are:
1. Management Consulting Solutions (Business Excellence, Six Sigma, Lean Management, Operational Excellence & Turnkey Project Management Solutions.
2. Training & Development Solutions (Executive Training on Personal & Professional Development)
3. Engineering Solutions.
a. Automotive Embedded Systems,
b. Vehicle Network Integration
c. Production Issues Recovery
d. Reliability improvement.
e. Cost Reduction.
We have expertise in FMEA Analysis (Vehicle, System, Software & Hardware FMEAs) and R&D Solutions (Model Based Designs & Prototypes). We also have a partner in Europe (Barcelona - Spain) for such projects.
Link to our Brochure: http://www.actsol.in/downloads/bro.pdf
Our team members are from reputed Indian manufacturing companies like TATA Motors, Ashok Leyland, Daimler Benz, General Motors, Thermax & SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobiles (SGMW).
We are expanding our presence in different parts of the world.
ResponsibilitiesRoles & Responsibilities of the intern would be:
1. identify new prospective clients through digital marketing & social media. [We would be giving the student an access to different platforms, wherein the details of the new prospects can be researched & communicated].
2. Liasioning with us to create customized business proposals & emailing the same to the identified prospects. Then followup with them at pre determined intervals.
3. Identify new prospective business partners / associates across the Asian & European continents & communicate them to us. We could then take forward the discussions with the prospective partner.
In general / short, the role would be:
1. Provide research on potential clients and the competitive landscape.
2. Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns.
3. Assist in identifying potential business opportunities / partners.
4. Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects.
5. Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects.
Period of internship - 6 months.
Type - Unpaid.
If any traveling is involved, then the cost / expenses (pre - approved) incurred would be reimbursed at actuals.
RequirementsThis is a very interesting & challenging role. We would provide the intern with high quality training for the above activities.
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member with our
2. Ability to communicate (in English) with prospective clients through digital means (& video conferencing, whenever required)
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
4. A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
5. Pursuing a Bachelors or a Masters Degree or equivalent education in Management Stream.