Recruiting/ResearchDavid Gomez & Associates
Office InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Business Development / Sales InternBagley Consulting Group, LLC
How'S Your Creative Business, PR & Phone Skills To Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Companycurvy girl publishing
Consulting Services - InternshipWitt O'Brien's
Sales & Marketing Interns for Soft LaunchBookmark This
6225 189th pl ne
DescriptionWe created a cloud based solution to help SMB entrepreneurs link strategy to value generated. Our solution evaluates business performance and assists in accelerating strategic planning efforts to maximize “Value”. We are looking to hire smart interns to help us during the soft launch. Few key details:
We are ambitious and are aiming for a hockey stick growth in the initial years. Working as management consultants at Big 4, we gained deep insights on how to run a business. We know what it takes to build a startup and put it on a growth trajectory. You will get hands on experience as we build & execute these strategies.
Our solution provides smart business insights that are key for C+ executives to run the business and win in the market. It connects the core (vision, mission) to strategies to value generated. Working closely with the founders, experts in consulting and with the soft launch customers, you will understand various aspects of business, building a strong foundation for your future career aspirations.
Platform to learn and grow:
It is a great opportunity to work on many cool ideas/projects along with entrepreneurs, advisors, & experts as we refine the product and develop Go-to market strategies (inbound/outbound) and execute those strategies. You will build a strong resume out of this experience.
We are entrepreneurial & nimble. We will be open for innovative ideas and want to do everything possible to be successful. We will provide a collaborative culture where we come together to have fun and support each other to achieve the common goals.
Mentoring & coaching:
We will coach/guide you through the challenges and complexities. We want you to be successful.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for Product Evangelists who can socialize our solution with customers during soft launch. Below are the responsibilities:
- Contribute during ideation sessions with founders on various topics including customer acquisition strategies, customer persona identification, targeted marketing campaign development
- Draft the ideas & strategies based on inputs from founders, subject matter experts in inbound and outbound channels
- Implement customer acquisition strategies & marketing campaigns (inbound and/or outbound)
- Participate during 1X1s with customers during soft launch & gather feedback
- Analyze direct feedback and indirect feedback (product usage statistics) and provide initial insights
Requirements- Fun loving - YES that's our first requirement :)
- Customer centricity - customer is at the center of our universe, nothing comes before that
- Go-getter - we will provide guidance for sure
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude with good organizational, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office