Social Media & Community Management InternSavvy Solutions Consulting LLC
Graphic Design and Brand Strategy InternDistrict Projects
Office InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Business Development / Sales Intern/Social Media/Professional ServicesBuilding Bridges 2012
Training and Consulting Intern (Summer 2015)The Brookeside Group, Inc.
Client Relationship /Business DevelopmentBookmark This
DescriptionNow seeking career minded students seeking unpaid and paid internships, and entry level consulting opportunities with a startup corporation in consulting services. Depending on your background and experience the position type will be determined at the time of completing the interviewing process.
Entrinsico was formed in June 2013 and is in the middle of buildup and out of six company divisions offering different lines of businesses with a diverse set of products and consumer services. If interested in this career opportunity, please feel free to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-502-8546.
We are a newly formed corporation in 2013 and located in Issaquah, Washington, thirty minutes from Seattle. We are growing and have a team of ten employees/consultants that are branding and combining many subsidiaries being launched over the next 1-5 years that spans many different industries such as publishing-books, magazines, social, online-digital, and print media, retail personal shopping and home design, health and fitness, nutrition, clean cooking, non-profit promoting education and reading in the schools, education and career planning, event planning and professional photography, advising new entrepreneurs, and entertainment.
**Commission based position: based on performance for the first 6 months, earn a % on revenue generated through client relationships.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education