Internship - Customer Service Opportunity - Not a Call Center!GCR Acquisitions, Inc
OD,TRAINING & HUMAN CAPITAL CONSULTING INTERNSHIPAIM Strategies
Business Development / Sales InternThe Klinar Group
Office InternUnisys Corporation
Marketing/Sales Assistant & Project Consultant InternRPMC
Entrepreunial Applied Psychology InternBusiness at Bliss
Talent Intern SourcerKNF&T
Cannabis Marketing Internship (Onsite Downtown Chicago)Quantum 9, Inc
College Financial RepresentativeBookmark This
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network- The McTigue Financial Group
1 N. Wacker Drive
Posted: August 21 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHave the opportunity to test-drive a career as a Financial Representative with our internship program. Through our team approach and coaching programs, our interns learn to build and impact a business from the ground up allowing them time to discover who they are, what they are capable of and what professional options exist for them.
Enhance your professionalism, networking skills, knowledge on the finance industry, and build and develop your own clientele base with this internship. Those that are successful and enjoy this industry have the ability to join our team full-time upon graduation.
The McTigue Financial Group of the Northwestern Mutual is looking to fill our training classes with the sharpest students on campus. Currently we are primarily looking for incoming juniors and seniors to join us in Winter of 2014, as well as Spring/Summer of 2015. Sophomores that apply should already have internship experience, sales experience and/or be a student athlete. We have openings in all of our office locations: Downtown Chicago, Northbrook, Oak Brook and Rosemont.
• Real world experience - learn to build long term client relationships through networking and prospecting
• Communicate with clients to understand their personal, professional and financial goals
• Work with specialists and full time financial representatives to make recommendations to help clients achieve their short and long term financial goals.
• Initial and on-going weekly training, mentoring & coaching provided by full time financial representatives
• Leadership/Management opportunities available
• Full time opportunities available upon graduation
• Paid internship
to learn more, check out the following YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeLXUoPZV1Q&feature=plcp