Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: 656 days ago
DescriptionEntrinsico would like our clients to know that we understand what they want and are willing to deliver it at an affordable cost with remarkable quality. We work across many different industries including business consulting, social networking and publishing, health and fitness, commercial event planning, personalized home design, style and entertainment.
Entrinsico is more than a company, we are a diverse group of people from all walks of life who bring innovation, creativity, and fresh forward thinking ideas to the table. Our products and services reach our clients globally and we are devoted to assisting others in achieving their dreams through creativity, collaboration, social media, and technology. Here at Entrinsico we are passionate and DRIVEN; Delivering Real Innovative and Valuable Experiences to help you Navigate life.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
-company newsletter, blogging, presentations, news relases, tracking social media stats
all work is virtually performed and not more than 20 hours a week
RequirementsCurrently have 5 different writing opportunities:
1-2 roles for our consulting services to build out our solutions in business, marketing, IT, Project Management, Government services, web development and apps, electronic products.
1-2 Bloggers, writing of press releases, executing social media release plan
1 Marketing writer
1 Corporate Writer-writing company standards, policies, assisting different teams in writing status reports, assisting with web content
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus