Emerging Leaders ProgamBookmark This
Project Consulting Group
510 First Ave. N. Suite 400
DescriptionProject Consulting Group provides project management consulting services to Fortune 500 clients. Our world-class project management and business analysis experience helps our clients to successfully achieve their strategic goals. Our domain is project leadership: from planning and managing clients' complex or critical "can't fail" projects to installing repeatable, cross-organizational processes and metrics which allow our clients to do more with less.
PCG is currently hiring ambitious, future focused college graduates with 1-3 years experience working in a professional/office setting. Placement projects range from project coordination/management, process mapping, business analysis, data analytics, and other roles depending on your particular skill set and the client's needs.
Please note: This is a full time employment opportunity. Only candidates with full time availability will be considered.
Requirements- 1-3 years experience in a professional environment
- Bachelor degree or higher with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, flexibility to manage many tasks at once
- Superior written and oral communication skills, including presentations to upper management
- Ability to adapt to and learn new processes, tools, and environments