Recruiting/ResearchDavid Gomez & Associates
Office InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Business Development / Sales InternBagley Consulting Group, LLC
How'S Your Creative Business, PR & Phone Skills To Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Companycurvy girl publishing
Consulting Services - InternshipWitt O'Brien's
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
TechXact Group Corporation
7300 Calhoun Place
DescriptionTechXact is the global leader of optimizing data centers and delivering state-of-the-art mission-critical sites and facilities through its expert driven data center services and solutions whose core-competency remains in designing, developing, implementing, and supporting robust, reliable, fully redundant, highly secured, highly available, and highly scalable Data Center and Infrastructure Solutions with the lowest cost of ownership possible.
TechXact has been developing and providing cutting-edge solutions through decades of accumulated expertise and in-depth experience across platforms, industries and varied terrains. TechXact leads its campaigns from its Americas, European, MEA and Asian presence and its tens of channel partners, resellers, associates, and affiliates worldwide.
TechXact is actively seeks, qualifies and joins with prospective partners in different industries and territories to expedite the advancement of its mottos into heavy industries, auto, real estate, telecommunication, education homeland security, aviation, banking and finance, health care, hospitality, insurance, law enforcement, manufacturing, military, public safety, retail, and travel & tourism with industry-specific calibration.
Being deeply associated and incorporated with the varied cultural and social norms, TechXact competently offers wide range of state-of-the-art solutions and services that are technically fit and culturally correct! Putting to use its extensive R&D resources and educational knowledgebase TechXact is a worldwide pioneer of bringing global latest trends and resources blended together with the full comprehension of the local codes and norms and the internationally prevailing factors, provides all-in-one local solution bundles delivered and maintained at the doorsteps of the ultimate client.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Additional office duties
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Willingness to learn, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Possess creativity, flexibility, and growth potential
- Excellent communication skills, able to work in teams
- Completed at least 2 years of college
- Background experience with data centers or knowledge of foreign languages a plus