Human Resources InternBookmark This
Le Monde Capital
235 west 23rd street
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are a growing management consulting firm located in the heart of Chelsea. We are international and also multilingual.
We seek individuals that are interested in working with us to implement key processes for the sake of establishing a full time person who does recruitment and selection of new candidates based on resume profiles etc,
Our goal is to be the new McKinsey as a boutique Firm on a global scale
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills